You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the mission of Western Oregon University. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help WOU provide a transformative education and personalized support to our students .
IRA Charitable Rollover
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to WOU
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of WOU
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Ask your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to WOU.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to WOU to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific designation, scholarship or program.
If you have questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We are happy to assist you and answer your questions.